Position: Procurement Director (region: London, UK)
Our client with global headoffice in London, is globally active in 22 countries. Currently the NPR procurement
is becoming more and more important for their competitiveness and therefore they have now made it part
of their new strategic procurement plan. As NPR procurement budget exceeds around 65 million GBP and
procurement processes become more complex due to the many offices and departments abroad, they now
require a highly experienced Global Procurement Director NPR for the London headoffice.
In the position of Global Procurement Director NPR, you will be responsible for setting up the entire global
NPR procurement of our customers 22 global offices. You will analyse current NPR processes, find
synergies in procurement and review current software applications in order to make a strategic procurement
plan for the entire global NPR procurement.
You will have close contact with facility managers, construction experts and the suppliers and will improve cooperation between the various disciplines, procurement and the suppliers, to keep closer lines. You will
be projectleader of a multidisciplinary team, responsible for both the direct (short and middle long term)
savings as for long term savings due to improvement of processes.
You will make a planning on how to bring down the environmental influence of our or our suppliers activities related to our NPR procurement and supply chain activities and strive to sustainable procurement at all
The Global Procurement Director NPR is the central person for all global procurement activities related to
the group activities and will report directly to the CFO and the CPO.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for the complete procurement process of services and capital intensive goods
- You will work closely together with global facility management teams, as well as with construction
teams and others
- Integrate and align your work with your colleagues of supply chain
- Follow-up closely upon market changes, technically and economically
- Maintain strong relationships with suppliers, whilst constantly monitoring their performance
- Negotiate large contracts and achieve the best TCO pricing for the company
- Lead multidisciplinary project teams
- Reporting directly to the CPO and CFO
- Willingness to travel (around 30% of the year)
- Master's degree in economics or similar
- +10 years of experience in a senior procurement role in NPR
- Knowledge of sustainable procurement of facility management and construction
- Strongly developed organizational and analytical skills
- Proactive and feeling the need to improve and get things done
- Fluent in English as well verbally as in writing
- Knowledge of French, German, Spanish, Italian and/or other languages is an asset.
What our client offers
An attractive position in which you can set up and improve the entire global NPR procurement and give it
a strategic place in the company. Excellent growing opportunities, an interesting renumeration, company
car, lap top, mobile and other. And of course a great multicultural company and interesting international environment to work in !
Interested in this position as Global Purchasing Manager ?
Mail your curriculum with reference Procurement Director NPR London, to:
Procurementnetwork has several partner websites in procurement:
Procurementvacancies.eu Procurementnews.eu Procurementeducation.eu
vacancies in procurement and supply chain management